Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back online (or so I hope)

The internet connection at the house we're staying at was fixed today, so I plan on doing some more updating as time allows. Lots going on the past few days - I got a job at TASOK (it looks like I start on Thursday), my French classes are rolling along (I'm beginning to understand a bit of the conversations that are going on around me), and today my wife and I got our driver's licenses, which means we can drive ourselves around when there's an Acme car available. So that's pretty cool. I'm off to French class soon, and tonight we're supposed to have dinner with a family we met at church. The husband leads worship at church and I might start playing bass on Sunday mornings. I miss playing, and the music at church has been amazing. It would be great to be a part of it each week.

More details to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are outstanding my fine friend. I had my Mom read them to much laughter. The whole Ryan Reynolds thing is outstanding. Can I email you at your old account? Lots of trivialities that I could share that have nothing to do with buggy mattresses or cab muggings. I've been praying a lot for you both.

    ReplyDelete